Saturday, April 12, 2008
Journal
I found this cool website that helps you start and keep a journal. It is called LDS Journal and I have added it to my sidebar. You do not have to be LDS to use this. It is really neat, it has all kinds of questions that will help get started in keeping our personal histories and journaling our every day events and memories. This is something I need help with so I was very excited when I found it! The whole thing is private and secure- it is not a blog, it is a journal/diary. You can print out your daily entries or just store them online. I read somewhere (I haven't had time to read about all of the tools yet) that you can order it in a hardbound book. Anyway, I just thought I would share this with anyone interested in keeping a journal that has a hard time like me. :) Oh, and it's free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing - that's a neat idea!
Post a Comment