Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Congrats

I have to say congratulations to my husband Shawn. Several months ago he decided he was tired of his job and he was ready to be promoted so two weeks ago they offered the Sergeant's Test and he studied his rear end off and took it. There were 175 people who took the test with only 25 people to make the list. Yesterday the list came out and my honey made the list!!! YAY!! I was so proud of him! I knew he would make it! Now he has to do additional testing to determine placement or "ranking" on the list. Please pray for him to do well and that there is a job opening close to home so that we won't have to move, he is really ready for a change. He hasn't been interested in being promoted before now because he really enjoys working the roads but lately things have changed (pretty much since his friend Zach was killed) and I think that his leadership skills are sorely needed!

Again, congrats my love! You are awesome and I know that HF will make things work out the way they are supposed to (even if it's different than what we have in mind).

1 comment:

Buffy said...

That's great news! I know you were talking about this a year ago. Congrats Shawn.