Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

HA! I just got Shawn sooooooo good!! For those of you who don't know, my husbands big hobby right now is a 95 gallon saltwater fish tank. So this morning I called him at work and in a very serious tone I told him there was a crack in the tank. I said that I was just sitting watching it when I heard a ping and then a ripping sound and noticed a large crack on the back of the tank. I could literally feel his heart stopping through the phone lines! LOVE IT! :-) He was in shock! He said "You have got to be kidding me!" "I AM- APRIL FOOL'S DAY!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *Sigh* That was GREAT!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Good Job!! I am never good at jokes.

Tracy Hendricks Owens said...

The trick was the get him where it hurts....I think you hit the nail on the head!