Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Dentist
Today was the bi-annual dentist trip for Roxy and Tyler. Overall, I'd say it was a pretty good visit. Roxann had NO cavities and she has officially lost all of her baby teeth. Wow, I cannot believe my little daughter is growing up so fast! Next year she will be in middle school and I am in complete denial! I had no problem sending my kids to elementary school but middle school is a whole new ballgame- it's the beginning of the end. :( Tyler had 1 cavity. Sigh, I wish he would brush just a little bit longer. Oh, well, the last few time he didn't have any so I guess it was his turn. I'm glad it's over now for the next 6 months (well, except for Tyler's filling but I was able to schedule that for the same day that I'm getting a crown-ugh).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment