Tuesday, April 15, 2008

About me

So I saw this in Kris's blog so I thought I'd do it too. It's fun to get to know quirky/different things about each other. :)

A - Attached or single: Definitely attached

B - Best friend: Which one??

C - Cake or pie: Pie (just not pumpkin)

D - Day of choice: Mondays, both Shawn and I have the day off.

E - Essential item: Books

F - Favorite color: Yellow, Red

G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms

H - Hometown: Smithfield, Utah

I - Indulgence(s): Bubble baths

J - January or July: July because that is vacation time!

K - Kids: Roxy (10), Ashlie (9), Tyler (8), Baylie (5)

L - Life is incomplete without: Love and Humor

M - Marriage date: March 18, 2005

N - Number of siblings: 2- Andrew and Melanie (both younger)

O - Oranges or apples: Apples

P - Phobias or fears: Cancer.

Q - Quotes: "Whatever..."

R - Reason to smile: My kids, my husband, my friends

S - Season of choice: Spring!

T - Tag three friends: whoever wants to

U -Unknown fact about me: I'm a massage therapist (since 1994)

V - Very favorite store: JC Penny's, Ross

W - Worst habit: being too sentimental to throw things away

X - X-ray or ultrasound: ultrasound

Y - Your favorite food: Italian

Z - Zodiac sign: Aquarius

No comments: