July 6th- This had to be one of the best days of the whole vacation. We decided to go white water rafting down the Gallatin River in Montana- it was AWESOME! All of the kids had a blast, even the 2 little ones (Bay 6 and Joslyn 7). We had to get up early to get there because it was about 2 hours away from the cabin, but it was well worth it. Because the water was so cold they made us all wear nasty neoprene wet suits that smelled like pine sol and BO- nasty! But, because we were so excited to go we overlooked the grossness of it and still had a great time! :) Our river guide Colleen was awesome and the guide for my sister's family was Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. Ok, not really, his name was Walker (which was funny because that is my sister's last name), but look at him, he really looked like Joe Jonas! LOL Also, on the way there I saw my first BEAR! Whoohoo! We were driving down the road at about 55 mph when Shawn yells, there's a bear! WHERE, WHERE??? Then I spotted it running up into the trees. If I had to guess I would say it was a grizzly. Unfortunately we were not able to get any pictures but that was okay because I finally saw a bear in the wild!!
WHAT A RUSH!! :)
1 comment:
Who is Joe Jonas? :)
Post a Comment