Thursday, July 23, 2009
Things that can't be said...
This is the bane of my existance. How many times do I bite my tongue instead of opening my mouth and letting it all spew out?? Ugh! The things that I can't say just because I love my husband and his girls... it's unbelievable really. I never knew I had such control. LOL. Ok, so mostly I do say them to my hubby who loves me and my friends who feel my pain but the person I really want to say those things to is off limits (her name rhymes with rudy). Argh, some days I feel like such a doormat! Is it okay to feel that way to keep the peace or should I just say it? Because frankly I can't see that anything would change?? Hmm. I don't know. I'll stop whining now because when I married my wonderful hubby I accepted all of this, just like he accepted all of my "baggage" too... Sigh, why is life so constipated- oops, I mean complicated? (It's time for a hearty laugh-fest).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Shelly --- for what its worth, you can know that probably 99.9% of blended families struggle with some aspect like this. Its either the wife/hubby before you came along and/or the kids that came with. Patience is going to make or break us in this life! We'll have to start a support group somehow!
Would kickboxing help?
Oh, that's a great idea, maybe then I could get in shape too! :)
Get a voodoo doll
Post a Comment