Friday, July 31, 2009
Vacation Day 9
On the 9th day of vacation (which happened to be July 9th), we left the cabin to head for Bear Lake, Utah. On the way we stopped in Logan so we could re-supply at Sam's Club (where I ran into my friend Stephanie- too funny!) and I had promised to take the family to the best greasy burger place in town- LaBeau's- YUM!! They have the BEST pastrami burgers, fries and shakes - my mouth is watering as I reminisce. LOL After we were all STUFFED we finished our journey to Bear Lake. It was pretty windy when we got there but the kids all wanted to go in the water anyway. After they had enough we went back to camp and made homemade ice cream for the next day. This trip went WAY too fast!
Roxy and Ashlie at LaBeau's

Beach bums
Making ice cream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment