Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation Day 10

On the 10th day of vacation we spent the day hanging out at Bear Lake. It was a lot more crowded then it had been the day before! The kids had a blast and even Shawn and I got in the water (brrrr, cold!). After a few hours in the sun the kids were ready to go back to the trailer and have some homemade ice cream. My dad came over to visit (he is such a good grandpa!) and had some ice cream with us. That evening two of my WONDERFUL aunts came over to visit us. It meant so much to me that they made the trip over from Logan to hang out and see us since we didn't have any time to see anyone in town on this trip. Thanks Lynne and Marina! They also brought Marina's grand-daughter Asia. She and Roxy were pretty close when we lived in Logan so it was fun for them to see each other again. I can't believe how much they have grown up! We cooked hot dogs over the fire and had a really nice time visiting. I have the best family- I am so blessed!
Asia and Roxy then..
Roxy and Asia now...
Me and my Aunt Marina
Around the campfire with Aunt Lynne
Just visiting...
My two handsome guys!
Cutie patootie.
Is this like a mud bath?
Burying the brother.
He is up to his neck in trouble!

No comments: