I guess I should continue on with the vacation stuff before I totally forget about it. :)
On the 7th day of vacation it was a day of rest. Whew! I needed one of those. We just hung out at the cabin in the morning and then me and my sis Melanie and my gorgeous niece Ashley went and did some laundry (seriously, laundry on vacation?!). The men took the kiddos rafting down the lazy snake river. Apparently the water was so low they had to bounce the boat to make their own rapids. After hearing that, Mel, Ash and I just told them to go ahead and let the air out of the raft- it didn't sound very fun to me! The kids painted shirts (this is one of our family traditions that I started many years ago) and then we just watched a movie that night. It was a nice, relaxing, fun day!
1 comment:
Thanks - i love you too! ...what am I holding? ha ha
You better send me that one and the one of Baylie and Joslyn.:)
Post a Comment