I paid 90 cents for all of this - but not really because I got a $2 register reward back so technically they paid me $1.10 to take it! I am still trying to figure out all the ins-and-outs of couponing and the best places to use them but this month I have saved us around $50 dollars by using coupons and even more from shopping the sales!
Friday, May 22, 2009
My thrifty deal
So, as I said before I have become obsessed with coupons and getting good deals so this is my thrifty deal for the week. I know, there are probably some of you who are awesome at this and my little deal will seem piddly but to me it was great!

I paid 90 cents for all of this - but not really because I got a $2 register reward back so technically they paid me $1.10 to take it! I am still trying to figure out all the ins-and-outs of couponing and the best places to use them but this month I have saved us around $50 dollars by using coupons and even more from shopping the sales!
I paid 90 cents for all of this - but not really because I got a $2 register reward back so technically they paid me $1.10 to take it! I am still trying to figure out all the ins-and-outs of couponing and the best places to use them but this month I have saved us around $50 dollars by using coupons and even more from shopping the sales!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's awesome! Keep it up! :)
Congrats! I have been following a few coupon blogs and I wonder if these ladies do anything but go from store to store every day.
You Inspire me to be a better.... shopper! ha ha
Post a Comment