Sunday, May 17, 2009
6th Grade Field Trip
Last week I went as a chaperone on Roxy's 6th grade field trip. We went to Coors Field in Denver and got to be a part of a science experiment put on by Steve somebody or other (science guy) and Kathy Sabine of 9 news. They did all sorts of cool things and when it was done they were presented with a plaque from the Guiness Book of World Records for setting the new record for largest science/physics class ever taught because there were over 5,000 people there for the class. It was kind of cool to be a part of that! Then we got to stay and watch the Rockies game. I have to say that it was very boring though, they lost... It was a good thing my friend Stacey was also a chaperone or it would have been completely boring! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this actually made the news in whatever city I was in at the time (not Denver).
Post a Comment