Sometimes I crack myself up- literally. I'll start thinking of something and next thing I know I'm laughing my head. I know- I could be crazy... So this morning I am getting ready and I start thinking about my SCS Marnell in Rhode Island, next thing that pops into my head is the movie Miss Congeniality. Why, you ask?? Oh c'mon, we all remember our favorite Miss RI-
Pageant MC Stan: Describe the perfect date.
Miss RI: Um, that's a tough one. I guess it would be April 15th because it's not too hot and it's not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.
LOL
And that leads to:
MC to Miss Gracie Lou Freebush (wasn't that it??): What do you wish for (after getting the response of world peace from every other contestant)?
Miss GLF: Harsher punishment for parole violators Stan... AND, world peace.
Ahhh, I told Shawn its time to watch Miss Congeniality again. It's always a good "date" movie because guys like Sandra Bullock and Benjamin Bratt is mighty fine eye candy and HELLO- FUNNY! :)
Yeah, I'm crazy, I've lost it- All of that just from thinking about Marnell... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE that movie!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie! I could watch it over and over again. Though, Ric barely tolerates it and usually goes into the other room! :)
That movie...and Pretty Woman, classic!
Post a Comment