Thursday, May 14, 2009

Massage and stuff

So I just got back from a wonderful day of doing massage. My friend Cindy had a friend at work who was retiring and they were having a party for her today and everyone who got laid off. As a special bonus they asked me to come and do 10 minute massages for everyone. It was a lot of fun and I think everyone enjoyed it- Thanks Cindy! :)

On a funny note- I am sitting here relaxing now after above-mentioned day and I happened upon this post. So dang funny. It was written by a Twilight Widower about the original Twilight Widower- Jacob Black. Seriously funny.

We have been busy doing tons of things lately but I don't have any pictures yet to post so it wouldn't be as fun. I'll just wait for the pics and then do updates... (I know, why did I even bother mentioning it- LOL)

No comments: