Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you beautiful, wonderful, unique mother's out there. You are all so special in your own way and have been such an inspiration to me! Especially my own mother who I miss so much!
So far today has been a most excellent mother's day. This year I told Shawn I didn't want anything so he was completely on his own to come up with a gift and I must say HE ROCKED! My wonderful husband and kids gave me a beautiful set of pearls- necklace, bracelet and earrings and two massages! Wow! I should put him in charge more often! :) It was completely unnecessary but so very thoughtful and sweet! Thank you honey and Roxy, Tyler, Ashlie and Baylie- I love you all so much and feel so honored and privileged to be your wife and mother! I am SO blessed!

No comments: