Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take your child to work day

Today is "Take your child to work day". We have never done this because the kids can't go to work with Shawn and I work at home so big whoop-dee-doo. Anyway, R and T were complaining about it and how they really wanted to do it and how EVERYBODY was going with their parents and there would ONLY be a FEW kids at school today... (right, umhumm)... yada, yada, yada... So I caved in and told them they could stay home today, but since it was "go to work with mom day" they were going to work like mom does. I have had them cleaning the house and doing laundry this morning and later after I finish "working" we will be running errands. They have been taking it all in stride and being very helpful so far but I wonder if they'll want to do this again next year? LOL

1 comment:

Marni said...

You go girl! I always say I'm a "work at home mom" - my kids would be put to work too! :)