Friday, April 10, 2009
My kind of deal
I had to run Roxy into walmart today after school to get her glasses adjusted. The other day in PE she got a soccer ball to the face and they were all skewed (at least they weren't broken and she said it didn't really hurt- which is hard to believe because I remember getting hit in the face when I wore glasses and it was very painful! Anyway-) while I was there I couldn't help "shopping around" and looking for deals and guess what?? I found one heck of a deal! They had their girls sweats (tops and bottoms) on for a buck! Yep, that's right folks, 1 dollar! Whohoo. So of course I grabbed some for the girls that we can keep in the trailer. It's all about being prepared right? Man, that was just one deal I couldn't pass up. Yay me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
great job!!
i found a pair of winter boots for K for next year--only $2.50!
Post a Comment