Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another movie review

Today we went and saw the movie 17 again. It was so stinkin funny I just can't even tell ya! We were laughing so hard. It really was a lot better than I had thought it would be. There's one part where the 17-year-old kid drives up to the school in a REALLY nice muscle car. So I leaned over to Shawn and said "See, we're going to have to get one of those for Tyler so he can be 'the man' in HS". His reply "Ha, he'll be driving up in a 2009 Kia Optima" (that's my current car). OMGosh- I started laughing so hard I was crying. I'm sure the people around us thought I had lost my mind. It was funny though! So anyway, we thought it was really good AND it had some great messages in it that I hope teenagers are getting- like abstinence and commitment etc... Yeah, it was good.

1 comment:

Tracy Hendricks Owens said...

My girlfriends and I went and saw this a few weeks ago when we were in Newport Beach, CA. It was by far the cutest movie I have ever seen. LOVE LOVE LOVE Zac Efron!