I realized today that we have been home for almost a month now- my how time flies!!! This post will finish out our trip....
All in all we had a great time. 10 days was a long time to be away from the kids- we missed them and were ready to come home. However, after being home now for awhile we are ready to go back! It was a wonderful time for us to spend together and we had a lot of fun making fun of all of the old people who were arguing on the cruise- who goes on a cruise to argue?? NOT ME! :) I am thankful and amazed for the wonderful experiences we were able to have together. Places I never would have imaged being able to see in my life! I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who made it possible for us to go and for making me feel safe no matter where we were. I loved just being together with him even if all we were doing was sitting on the deck watching the waves or the dolphins jumping. I truly cherish this incredible man I am married to!! Anyway, enjoy some random pictures from our last day....
They had a fantastic dessert buffet on the last day. Can you believe these gorgeous desserts?!! Of course I'm sure you're wondering how we did on our "diet" while on the ship- especially with food that looks like this? Well, we did pretty darn good actually. First of all- while the food looks scruptious- most of the desserts didn't taste as good as they looked so they weren't worth more than one bite. Secondly- Shawn worked out EVERY DAY and I worked out probably 6 of the days not to mentiona the thousands of stairs we went up and down. The only time we took the elevators was on formal nights when I refused to do the stairs in heels! :) When we got home and weighed I had gained 4 pounds and Shawn had gained 8- after 2 days we both had lost all of that. Obviously it was mostly water from the traveling. SO don't sweat it if you go on a cruise- enjoy yourself, take the stairs and drink lots of water. :)

After the cooking show we were able to take a tour of the galley. It was really cook to go behind scenes and see how everything is done. Of course the galley is huge and from what I understand we didn't even see all of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment