After her baptism she had some friends come over to the house for a birthday BBQ- I definitely think they had a great time!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Ashlie's Birthday and Baptism
April has been a very busy and exciting month for our family. On April 17th Ashlie turned 12 and was finally able to be baptized! She was very excited and it turned out to be a wonderful day for her. Her baptism was beautiful and the Spirit was very strong. I am so thankful to our friends and family that helped with the talks, music and prayers and for making this day such a special one for Ashlie! 

After her baptism she had some friends come over to the house for a birthday BBQ- I definitely think they had a great time!
After her baptism she had some friends come over to the house for a birthday BBQ- I definitely think they had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment