Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Lasik
So Shawn has decided that it is time for me to get Lasik surgery. We have never discussed it before but all of a sudden several people at his work are talking about how great it is and how it changed their lives. He came home one day last week and told me he thinks we should look into it and before I knew it he had scheduled me an appointment for a consultation. I guess he's tired of me not being able to see anything without my glasses or contacts. LOL So anyway, I guess I am hoping to get some feedback from some of you who have had it. I am nervous but also excited. Last year my eye Dr told me I was a good candidate for it so hopefully I still am! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My brother who is an optometrist had it done and loves the freedom of not wearing glasses anymore.
just make sure they screen you thoroughly--you don't want to have the same issues as Br. Yancey. Other than that if your doctor says you're a good candidate and you're ok with it I've heard its not painful or anything.
Post a Comment