Friday, November 21, 2008
The best Aunt...
Yesterday when we got the mail I had such a fun surprise from my sweet Aunt Marina. For the past several years (I'm not even sure how many, it's been that long) for Thanksgiving she has been giving me mint M&M's. Why? Because she loves me and she knows I love mint! :) Anyway, when I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago for her birthday she mentioned how she was sad we wouldn't be seeing each other for T day and how she was in the store and almost bought me some mint M&Ms. I then told her how I had seen them in the store a few days before and thought the same thing- how I was going to miss those M&M's from my Marina! So, back to the story, yesterday when I got my mail, there was a package of mint M&M's from my best Aunt Marina!! Thanks Marina, you ROCK! Now I do not feel quite so sad about not seeing everyone this year. :) Of course, I am selfish and never share them- heehee- but I was nice and let Shawn have some. SO, to all of my family and my girlfriends that I won't get to go to Mandarin Garden with this Thanksgiving, I will miss you all and love you so much! I hope you all have a spectacular Turkey day and I will see you all in July when we come out for the family reunion! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment