Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Friends
Yesterday my dear friend Sara came through town (she lives in Ohio) and we got to go to dinner with her and her husband and kids. It was so much fun seeing her! The last time we saw her was 2 years ago when she flew out to support us when Roxy and Tyler were sealed to us. It brought back a lot of memories from when we were young and single and having so much fun! I sure missing have her close. It was great to see her husband David and Shawn getting along. Sara even commented to me how David is usually so reserved and shy, she couldn't believe how much he was talking to Shawn. Roxy and Tyler had fun playing around with her kids and her baby is soooo cute! I am so thankful to have friendships that endure the miles and years of not seeing each other. I have been so blessed in my life to have wonderful friends! It was so great to see you Sara, I miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how you feel. We left so many amazing friends in Idaho and I still feel like I'm so close to all of them. You know your friendships are strong when they survive time AND miles.
Post a Comment