On Saturday I went to our Stake Women's Conference and it was SO GOOD!! This year they had Merilee Boyack as the speaker and she was AMAZING! The theme was "finding tranquility in times of turmoil" and boy has this woman had some turmoil in her life. It made most of us leaving feeling that our troubles weren't so bad! :) One of the things that stood out the most to me was when she talked about how we have always been told that we will never be given any trial or burden that we cannot bear. But the truth of it is we will be given those trials that we cannot bear because ONLY THEN will we turn to our Father in Heaven, and then He helps us to make it through. Food for thought.
It was a wonderful uplifting time with a wonderful friend, it was something that I REALLY needed! And then, when I got home Shawn and Roxy and Tyler had the house all cleaned for me- what a nice treat! Thanks for supporting me in going honey, it was a great experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her! And have a few books of hers too. Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment