Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary

I am so blessed to have been married to my best friend and love for 5 years! I can't believe how fast time flies! It has been such a wonderful journey so far and I look forward to the rest of FOREVER with this incredible man! We have had our hard times just like everyone else but in between those we have the best time and we work hard together to keep things going forward. I am so grateful for all that he does for us and how much he always shows all of us how important we are to him. There is no lack of hearing love and seeing love in our home! Last night at dinner I was telling the kids about when Shawn proposed to me. Ashlie said I was "lucky". I told her she was right, I am lucky (more like blessed)! Thank you Shawn for being everything I could hope for- you are the BEST HUSBAND EVER!! :) I can't wait until April when we go on our anniversary cruise- 31 more days!!!!!!! :D

2 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats!! I think you guys are such an awesome couple. I love that you guys found each other! That cruise will be a wonderful get-a-way!!!

Super Dad 9595 said...

Thank you baby!!! I love you and everything else you said right back at ya! I am equally as blessed to have you and I look forward to what the future brings us as well. We are a GREAT family! I LOVE YOU!