Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's the little things....

Yesterday my sweet husband took me on a date to see the movie Valentine's Day. It definitely wasn't the best movie I've ever seen but it was cute and funny and overall I enjoyed it. During the movie I dropped the lid to my soda when I was trying to put it back on (Yes, we sneak in our own drinks-lol), it was so cute because immediately when the lid hit the ground Shawn took the lid off of his and gave it to me to put on mine. I know it sounds dorky but it really touched me that he did that. You know, it's those little things that he does that seem so insignificant to him but really show me how much he loves me! Between the movie and the lid I was feeling pretty mushy for my hubby! :)

No comments: