Thursday, February 26, 2009
Good news
I just got some good news. My dad is coming out to visit! YAY! :) I talked to him yesterday and he said he might just show up on my doorstep because he needed to get out of town. Of course he knows he is ALWAYS welcome here. Just a few minutes ago my phone rang and it was dad so I answered the phone "So are ya comin?" "Yep", he says, "I'll be there sometime tomorrow." I am so glad that he is coming. We always have such a fun time with him and the kids love having him around. Can't wait for him to get here! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad he is doing something, and I know that seeing you guys is just what he needs!!
Sounds fun- have a great visit!!
Just wanted you to know that I love reading your blog. It is always fun and interesting.
Post a Comment