Well, I just got back from Tyler's PTC and of course it was good. His teacher just loves having him in class and he is doing pretty well academically. He doesn't give himself near enough credit for the things he is really good at. There are always things to work on but for the most part he is holding his own. I think the biggest thing that holds him back is that he rushes through things just to get them done faster. He needs to work on slowing down and then there will be no stopping him! :)
Trudy had Ashlie and Baylie's PTC on Tuesday (she always insists on going and doesn't even invite Shawn to participate). We haven't even heard a word from her about how the report was and what they need to work on, so today I contacted their teachers and set up our own appointments with them, I mean sheesh, we are the ones who do all their homework and assignments with them, we should know how they are doing! Trudy has gotten progressively worse about things. You'd think after 5 years she'd get over everything and get a grip. Shawn was just wondering today why she is still behaving like a 3-year-old when she is the one who walked out on him. Of course it's because he's HAPPY because Heaven Forbid he find happiness when she dumped him and told him what a loser he was! Seriously, some people never grow up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment