Today I returned from my trip to Rho Dieland (that's Rhode Island for all of you who aren't in the know). My sexy celestial sister Marnell turned 40 yesterday and her awesome hubby Ric surprised her with ME! Yep, he very sneakily bought me a plane ticket to go out and spend some girl time with my SCSBFF. She had NO CLUE I was coming so when I walked in the door she about fell off the couch. It was AWESOME! It was so much fun spending time with her and getting to know her adorable children Ryan, 3 and Megan or "babycakes" as Ryan calls her, 19 months. The only bummer part was that the morning after I arrived Marnell came down with a horrible cold so she didn't feel like doing much. :( Then Ric ended up sick and that didn't help either. I'm just hoping I didn't come home infected! lol Anyway, it was a great trip and I think Marn had a good 40th and I am truly thankful for the time I had to be with her. She is such an amazing woman and I love her to pieces! Happy HooHoo (to copy Megan) Marn, I hope you have an awesome year, you deserve it! And thanks Ric for thinking of me!
Thanks Shawn for letting me go and for keeping things together while I was gone, you are the BEST! It was great to come home to the laundry being done, I truly know that you love me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I can tell your Love Language is "Acts of Service" mine too!! Help with laundry is priceless. Although it my house, it usually happens when Ben runs out of garments. I'm glad you got some quality time with your sis. Aren't sisters great?
Post a Comment