Monday, January 26, 2009

25 random things about me...

My friend Marni tagged me on facebook to do "25 Random things about me", however, since I am retarded on facebook I thought I would do it on my blog instead- that's more fun anyway. :) So......

1. I can walk on the tops of my toes - it's a neat party trick. LOL
2. My senior year in high school I was in the Color Guard (flag corp).
3. My freshman year in high school I got to go to Florida for the Citrus Bowl competition with the marching band - I played the clarinet.
4. I never really liked playing the clarinet, I wanted to play the sax.
5. My ex rolled into town tonight after being in NC for a year. It made me sad to watch Roxy watching him play with his 2 kids from wife #3. I'm sure she was thinking, "How come he didn't want that with me??" Arghh....
6. I love my new eyes! :)
7. My favorite color changes with my mood.
8. I love ice cream! We used to have a small dish every night after dinner when I was growing up or anytime we went to my grandparents house. (Kind of explains a few things doesn't it- haha).
9. I'm having a hard time thinking of 25 things.
10. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to have such a great husband and 4 awesome kids.
11. I'm not sad that I didn't have to give birth to Ash and Bay, 2 pregnancies was way more than enough sickness for me!
12. Contradiction- I sometimes wish Shawn and I had a child together. I wonder what "it" would look like. :)
13. I love bubble baths.
14. I love massages.
15. I miss LaBeau's jr pastrami burgers. :)
16. I wish I had long flowing blonde hair. LOL
17. I'm remembering watching Wayne's World over and over with Marnell and how much we used to LOVE Christian Slater. Have you seen his new series on tv??
18. Now I'm remembering TPing the Sorenson's house with Gina. Ah, good times.
19. I worked at Taco Time for 5 years during HS and before mission.
20. I served my mission in Atlanta Georgia - IT ROCKED!
21. My favorite toothpaste is Colgate Total.
22. I know this is totally boring but I am almost done so I will continue on - see, I perservere!
23. I also worked a Pepperidge Farm to help pay for my mission. I worked on the cookie line and honestly it was one of the hardest jobs I have had!
24. I think I am the luckiest girl in the world! I have the best parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends (of course my husband and kids are in there too).
25. And of course, I am so very blessed to have a testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ and I am so thankful to have his true gospel.

Now TAG you're it!

2 comments:

Holyoak Family said...

Love your list! Give Roxy a big hug from us. Miss you.

Erica said...

I loved your list. I once sat down and came up with 100 fun facts about me. Talk about HARD! I think you have a pretty cool family too, and I totally think that you deserve it!!