Tuesday, January 13, 2009
The carpet is going in as I write - FINALLY! Every time you think you're almost done with the stinkin basement there are "a few more things to do". Talk about a money pit! We finally finished the last of the painting yesterday. The bathroom. Now picture a tiny little bathroom with both Shawn and I in there tripping over each other, the lamp (because the lights aren't hooked up yet) and trying not to bump into the wet walls. It was quite comical I'm sure- if you're not us. Ugh! I was so happy to get done and be out of there I couldn't even go back downstairs to see how it looked. Shawn is so sick of the whole thing he swears he will never go down there after it's finished. LOL Oh, it'll be so nice when it's really done. Of course I don't look forward to moving the furniture down there....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment