So this is where I apologize to everyone who didn't get our annual Christmas letter. No, we have not taken you off of our list, we just didn't send one. :) I just could not seem to find the time to write one this year and if you've been following our blog then you pretty much know the highlights anyway. LOL. I really did have good intentions but it all started in November when Shawn started bugging me to schedule out annual family pictures that we always send out with our cards. Immediately after he started harassing me, he decided I needed lasik and scheduled me an appointment. Before I could even think about family pics all of a sudden I am back to wearing glasses for a month. Okay people, I have not have a "real" picture taken of me wearing glasses since, oh, 7th grade and I just really did not feel like starting that little tradition again, especially since now I don't need them at all- HOORAY! Anyway, of course we still haven't had our pics because I can't wear eye makeup for 2 weeks so of course we will not be getting them for at least that amount of time. I mean seriously, who wants to preserve a picture of themselves without makeup?
Anyhoo, we have had an awesome year. We took a trip to Disneyland, bought a trailer in Iowa, went camping many times and have just had lots of fun. The only down side of the year was when my Grandfather passed away in March and we have missed him very much.
The kids are all great (as usual). ROXY started middle school (UNBELIEVABLE) and is adjusting quite well. She plays the violin and the piano and it has been fun to watch her progress. ASHLIE is in 5th grade and was invited to be a part of the MESA group- it is an academic honor group that focuses on math and science (i think). She was not able to take part though because she has dance and she loves doing that too. TYLER is in 4th grade and is a long string bean. He loves sports and right now is playing basketball and loves it! One day I will sell him to the NBA. BAYLIE is in 1st grade and loves having tons of attention. She is also a little dancer and loves spending time with her dad.
As for Shawn and I we are busy all of the time and loving life. I am still in the RS presidency and Shawn is in the Sunday School presidency and nursery.
Life is great and we have only a few complaints, but who wants to hear about those in a "non-Christmas" letter- Haha. :)
So anyway, we hope you all are healthy and happy and again apologize for the lack of a formal letter. And without further adoo- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have loved reading your blog! I sent out my Christmas cards a little late so I hope you get yours at some point... :)
Merry Christmas!
Thank heavens for your blog. Can you keep up please? I blog and send out cards!!! JK. I am glad everything is going to well! Love ya.
Post a Comment