Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I forgot to mention
Oh, I also forgot to mention that my husband is the king of bartering. When I went in for my initial consultation and they were giving me the price quote, Shawn pipes up and asks the guy (General Manager) if he would want to trade for some massage. We all kind of laughed and then moved on. Well, the guy has obviously been thinking about it because yesterday when I was finished with my exam and they were taking me to an office worker to do the paperwork, the guy comes boogie'n out of his office to take us himself. Once we were settled and he was working up the final quote he said, "I can do it for X amount of money and I'll throw in the some permanent duct plugs (don't ask) for free if you want to trade for a couple of massages." Heck yeah, I'll take it! :) Is that not too funny?! Who would have thought you could barter for Lasik? It is ending up saving me like $200. HA! And, hopefully I'll have a permanent new client. Gotta love havin skilz. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shelly, way to go! I miss you tons. Hope all is well. brett
Post a Comment