Sunday, August 3, 2008
A true friend
I just have to shout out a HUGE THANK YOU to my friend Carli, she is the BEST! The lucky girl got to go to the Breaking Dawn book party and she read her guts out and finished the book last night (dang girl, not even 24 hours for a 754 page book!). I saw it on her blog and whined about how jealous I was and the sweet, incredible, wonderful person brought me her book to church today to borrow! Can you believe what a great friend she is?! She obviously loves me, or pities me, or maybe both- lol. Thanks Carli, I am so excited- I have to start reading now that Shawn has left for work- hehehe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is because I love you! Happy reading!
I need to score a copy of the second book. Know anyone?
Post a Comment