Tuesday, August 5, 2008
rant
Okay, I admit that I am an America's Got Talent fan, it could be worse right?? Tonight I was watching the big elimination show and thinking "Hello!! What in the world are the judges thinking??" Sometimes I wonder if they can hear or see or whatever. Did anyone see one of the first shows where the russian girls "Indigo" first auditioned? Holy crap they sucked! I mean REALLY SUCKED. But they did this whole "russian bad-girl" begging and got through. Well, they either have stepped it up majorly or they are sleeping with David and Piers because they made it through again! (Of course they didn't show us what their talent was on tonight's show- I can only imagine...) And what is with all of the men wanting to be women?? (Brittany and Tina) I just don't know... They also sent home a few that really surprised me but hey, I'll get my chance to judge on Thursday, right- haha. I do have to admit, I will probably be voting for Elvis. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was more sad when they kept the little 3 year old girl over the older girl would could sing better. The competetion is for a gig in Vegas right? Well who would pay to see a 3 year old sing?
I haven't seen last night's show yet (it's recorded on the DVR), but Greg and I are totally with you! As we watched all the previous shows, there were so many times when we would look at each other and say: "WHAT?!?" We can't believe some of the trash the judges put through!
I was also REALLY disappointed that they sent home some very talented people and kept the crappy ones! I wanted the teenage girl in the red dress who played piano to stay....I'm bummed!
Post a Comment