I have stalled out at 20 pounds lost. The last 3 weeks have been up a few ounces, down a few ounces, up a few ounces, down a few ounces- WTH??? It just keeps melting right off of Shawn and everyone keeps telling him how great he looks and really noticing the difference. Me- nothin. I mean it- nothin.... Makes me want to eat chocolate....
Ok, I just read a good article on how to break a plateau- I think I am going to try the zig-zagging, I already vary my workouts but maybe I'll try something different there too. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I AGREE!!! This is the hardest time!
you'll be ok, just hang in there, don't give up because in the end it's all worth it!
So frustrating - keep up the good work! I have some great weight loss supplements if you want to try those. Let me know. :) HUGS!
Shelly it's time to get that cucumber and raw vineager going!! Try it! I think you look great though! Keep it up
TWENTY POUNDS? That's FANTASTIC! That's TWO 10 pound BOWLING BALLS! Hang in there...you'll get past it. I'm sure you look just as fabulous as Shawn. :)
Post a Comment