Monday, December 14, 2009

2009 Family Photo Shoot

On November 6th our local friend/photographer Becky took our family pictures. We had a fun time and the pictures turned out great! It was really hard to choose them so we ended up choosing A LOT of them- lol- but that's ok because we actually missed having our pics done last year so we figured we were just making up for that. :)








4 comments:

Erica said...

SO AWESOME!! I love them all- they turned out so great!!!

Buffy said...

These pictures are beautiful! I can see why you had a hard time deciding which ones to choose.

~Kandi said...

Oh Shelly you have a beautiful family. What a lucky girl you are.

Merry Christmas!!

Julie said...

Shelly, I loved getting your Christmas letter and hearing all the fun and exciting things going on with you and your adorable family!!!! You have such a gorgeous family and it is so fun to catch up!!!! I sure miss you and think of you often. I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season!!!! Big hugs to you!
~Julie