Monday, June 8, 2009
Sunday Scare
Yesterday we had a little bit of a scare in church. I was sitting in Primary with the class I was subbing for (6-year-olds) when the primary president came in and said we all needed to go to the gym because there was a tornado warning. When we all got in there (kids were freaking out a little but not too much) the Bsp. came in and told us there was a funnel cloud forming right over our building and we all needed to stay put. We sang some primary songs with the kids to keep everyone's mind occupied and a few minutes later he came back in and said it had dissipated and we could go back to where we were. It's really amazing how such a scary situation really wasn't and I know it's because there was a sweet Spirit of peace encompassing us. I'm thankful that Heavenly Father is continually watching over us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummm...yeah. We saw that on the news, but weren't sure how close it was to you. Of course Ric said - "And YOU want to move to Colorado!"
YEP - I still do! :)
Post a Comment