As well as today being the birthday of my beautiful daughter Roxann, it is also the birthday of my forever friend Gina. Gina and I have been friends since we were 3-years-old. We don't see each other much anymore but we still love each other and I cherish our friendship.
So here's to you Gina.... Today you are 38- you are STINKIN OLD GIRLFRIEND! How the heck can you even get out of bed in the morning? Oh well, Happy Birthday anyway. LOL
I love this day every year because now for the next 8 months she can't make fun of me for being OLDER. :)
Love you Gina Bean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks dearie! I really don't know what your talking about--38? Who's 38? You really are old if YOU'RE 38!:)
You know what the really sad part is, I have to think about how old I am now- it doesn't just flow "Oh, I'm __". I'm not sure if that's the Alzheimers or if I'm just in denial...
Post a Comment