Wednesday, March 11, 2009
All my children
I love ALL my children. They are all wonderful, smart, beautiful, talented and special in their own unique way, in truth, they are all fabulous. Having said that, my son is really my sun. He is such a little ray of light to me and I am so grateful he is mine. Last night we had our yearly celebration of the birthday of the Relief Society at church. When I got home the kids were already in bed but I went to kiss them each anyway. When I walked into Tyler's room he was feigning sleep but as soon as I bent to kiss him and he realized it was me he gave me the warmest, most brilliant smile. I knew he was glad to have me home and was happy that I had come to kiss him goodnight. What a sweetheart! He really is a mama's boy (but thanks to Shawn he isn't a "mama's boy"- haha). Again, all of my children are awesome but this kid always makes me feel like I am a special mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment