Thursday, June 19, 2008
Preparedness Blog
Hey all, my friend Andrea, who is the preparedness GURU, has recently started a blog that will soon be full of wonderful, useful and important information on being prepared (food storage, water storage, 72-hours kits etc) and I wanted to invite y'all to join me in getting prepared. I don't know about you but I really see things changing in our world and I feel that the time is not far off when our Savior will return to earth. I have to say that Mr. Obama sure seems to fit the description of the anti-christ in the scriptures... (that's a whole other blog post in itself) Anyhoo, I am adding Andrea's blog to my sidebar and hope that you will all glean the info you need to either get started or continue preparing yourselves. We have been warned repeatedly and it is time to take serious action!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment