Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Enrichment
Okay, I still have a few more days of slide shows to add but I had to insert what a great Enrichment we had last night! Becky from the other ward came and taught us about photography. It was a lot of fun learning all of the little tricks on how to make your pictures better. She is such a talented lady and I'll tell ya, her little girl is one lucky kid, she had the CUTEST pictures of her. My poor kids, I suck at scrapbooking and picture taking etc. I always figured one day I'd just hand them a box with all of their pictures in it- ugh- thank goodness for the digital scrapbooking and DVD making, at least now they will have a CD or DVD- LOL! After I got home I was playing around with Shawn's nice digital camera he got for Christmas and realized it already had all of the different settings preset and all I would have to do it choose what type of picture I was taking (close up, night, fireworks, movement, etc) and it would automatically give me the best setting-- cool! I might become a photographer yet. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment