Monday, March 17, 2008

Shawn has been working on our scrapbook pages (I know, HE is doing them, aren't I lucky!), and I wanted to share the ones from the Blue and Gold Banquet and Recognition Night. Isn't he doing an awesome job and aren't my kids so cute!!! :-)


3 comments:

Tracy Hendricks Owens said...

In the Blue and Gold picture, the liitle picture of you and Tyler on the bottom row, you look like my Mom....You are gorgeous Shelly!

Brandie Lyon said...

Those pages are very cute. Is it a digital scrapbook? Jason told me not to get any ideas, he's not going to start scrapbooking!

shelly said...

Aww, come on Jason... LOL. It is a digital scrapbook. It's the Scrapbook Factory Deluxe version that I got at Best Buy for about $40.00. It's a really nice program. It sounds like Erica is getting some good free ones online too. I actually wanted him to get it for me for about a year and he kept coming up with other things instead (I'm not complaining) so I bought it for him and he loves it! Good luck!