Last night was recognition night for the Activity Day girls and it was GREAT! We have such talented, beautiful girls in our ward! Cudos to their leaders, you all did an AWESOME job!
I was especially proud of my own two girls, Roxann and Ashlie, they did a superb job on their piano solos. It was a first time playing in public for both of them and they did GREAT! Love you girls!!!
I also would like to say thanks to Tyler's scout leaders. They had B&G back before I started this blog but it was great also. The decorations were wonderful and the boys had a lot of fun. Tyler got his Wolf rank and we are so proud of him for all of his hard work and dedication! Love you Ty!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your girls did do a great job! I am so proud of them.
Post a Comment