Friday, March 7, 2008
New Names
Last night Tyler's homework was to write about if he could change the names of his family members, what would he change them to. So he asked me what I would want my name changed to and I told him it was his assignment so what would he change my name to. He thought for a minute and then said "Rosy". Rosy? Do I look like a Rosy? I'm certainly not very Rosy. LOL, Rosy- whatever. Shawn's name would be Jake (why does he get a good name?), Roxy would be Carmen, Ashlie would be Amy and Baylie would be Ashton. I asked him what he would change his name to and he said B-dog. Well, I guess Rosy isn't so bad after all. B-dog?? Hmm. Too funny. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well Rosy, guess you'll have to change the name of your blog. Cute that he picked Amy as a name--I happen to like it too. Guess you kind of missed the mark not naming him B-Dog though. That's so much cooler than Tyler.
I really did miss the mark didn't I. LOL!
Rosy...I'd take it as a compliment. :)
Post a Comment