Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life, the man of my prayers, the prince of my dreams, my eternal companion. (My schmoopy poopy, my sweetheart, my honeybun, my shawn juan, my lover, my hot hubby ...) I love you more with every beat of my heart! I am so thankful to be married to you! I can't believe it has been three years and I can't believe it's only been three years. :-) I look forward to eternity with you! I love your drive and your dreams. I love that you love me and our children. I love your obsessions (especially when they're me). I love you, I love you, I love you!!!
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints!---I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life!---and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.
(Elizabeth Barrett Browning)

4 comments:

Marni said...

Where does the time GO? Has it been 3 years already? WOW! Happy Anniversary S&S. *HUGZ*

Super Dad 9595 said...

I love you baby with all my heart. Your are my obsession and passion. Your my best friend, my love, my everything. Happy 3rd Anniversary!!!

Love,
Shawn your snoopy poopy!!!

BoyMaker said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
You guys have always been so inspiring! If the camera person would have scanned a LITTLE to the left I would have been on there! I'm such a glory hog---its unreal!
Anyway - I am way happy for you guys. We hit the BIG THREE at the end of July ~ Can you believe THAT?

Carli said...

I am so beyond happy for both of you! Congratulations!!!