Friday, February 29, 2008

Today has been a fun day seeing the comments left on my blog *giggle* MY BLOG!! LOL I can't believe it has taken me so long to start one. I realized that I have a hard time when it comes to technology. Ask Marnell, it took forever for her to convince me to get email but when I finally did I joined LDSmingle at the same time and met Shawn almost immediately. Good things come when I finally stop fighting the future. I wonder what will happen now?? Hmmm... Actually good things already have happened, I found out that several other friends and family members also have blogs and I have loved reading them and catching up on the lives of those I love and miss. Wow, what a concept. Haha! Well, that's all for now, I just had to share my "AHA" moment with myself and anyone else who cared to know.

3 comments:

Brandie Lyon said...

Welcome to the blog world. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Erica said...

Shelly- Shelly- I just found your blog. I am so happy to see another one out here joining in. I will love getting to read about your daily comings and goings, since I don't get to see you much any more.

Chris Kline said...

Consider using a reader so you can subscribe to all your friends' stuff. Much easier to keep up that way. I recommend feedreader (feedreader.com) or you can go with standbys at either google or yahoo. Let me know if you want more info.