

Okay, so I just might find that once I get started I won't shut up! So I was browsing through some pictures and came across these awesome cake ones. This was a fun cake that my wonderful Aunt Marina made with the kids for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun for them and turned out great! I just had to share!
5 comments:
That is an AMAZING cake! How fun!
Now you'll understand the whole comment concept that Amy and I were talking about last week. Just fun to know that someone leaves you a message.
Very cool! I'm a total cake maker so I may have to add that to the list.
This really is a cute cake!
Shelly! Welcome to the world of BLOGGING! Its a great way to get out of writing family newsletters and sending cards! Haha! I'm all about simplifying my world - you know that! I will connect you to my page & when you have nothing else to do, you can come read about my unexciting world!
Post a Comment