Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Bear Lake - Day 5
For some reason I have discovered that we have no pictures from Tuesday. This is quite unusual for my husband! LOL Anyway, on Tuesday we decided to have a lazy day. We got up when we got up, had breakfast and decided to meander over to the "town". There are only about 5 shops in the town and about 5 food places - two of them being LaBeaus with their world famous raspberry shakes. :) We wandered through the few shops for awhile so everyone could get a souvenir if they wanted to. Shawn and I got t-shirts (and fudge of course!), Tyler and Baylie got Alvey's chocolates and Ashlie and Roxy got fries from LaBeaus. If I am remembering right (I am getting old!) we then went back to camp and just hung out. Whoever wanted to swim could - we just enjoyed relaxing. That evening I had gotten us tickets to the Pickleville Playhouse. I grew up hearing about how great their shows were and even had some friends who were in them in the summer but I had never actually gone to see one so I decided it was high time I did! The show I picked for us to see was "The Hanging of El Bandito - reimagined". An original play by the TJ Davis, the guy who played the main character. It.Was.HILARIOUS! Oh my goodness- we all LOVED it! Including my dad who came with us. It was so darn much fun! If you ever get the chance to see it, you definitely should! The kids were totally into it and Ash and Roxy even had to buy t-shirts and Roxy got a poster signed by all of the cast. So worth the money!! Afterwards my dad came back to camp with us and hand dinner. We had a great time hanging out with him. It was a very fun and relaxing day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment