Friday, January 22, 2010
Catch up
I just realized that I don't think I ever said anything about Christmas. I'm not even sure if we have our pictures downloaded to the computer yet. Hmmm. Anyway, we had a lovely and low-key Christmas this year. We actually celebrated ours on the December 20th. We decided to do that because we didn't have A and B this year and Shawn had to work-I can't complain, it's the first time since we've been married that he's had to- so I volunteered to work that day also because hey, who can't use a few extra $$? The kids were okay with the idea of celebrating early. Tyler asked me if we looked at the "Santa tracker" would it show him coming to our house early? I told him it wouldn't because then all of the other kids would get jealous. :) Too funny! I can't believe he still hasn't figured it all out... So we had a fun Christmas eve together playing games and watching movies and the next morning the kids got up at 7:30 (we told them they couldn't get up any earlier than that- I know, we're mean-muhaaaa). They were all happy with the gifts they got- they were all very simple but no one complained. That afternoon we took the family and saw "Blind Side"- Fantastic movie that we all just LOVED! We just had such a great time being together, very relaxing and wonderful! On the "real" Christmas day we went to our friend's the Floodeen's house for a mexican fiesta lunch before Shawn and I had to work. It was a very pleasant time. Can you tell I am writing this at almost midnight, all of my adjectives are so mellow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment